Families often mark relevant changes in their lives with elaborate ceremonies, such as graduation, weddings, baptisms, etc. A funeral service is a time to reflect on the past while looking toward the future, and to celebrate our loved ones' lives and reflect upon their accomplishments. A service at a church or in the chapel of Bismarck Funeral Home would be followed by burial in a cemetery. A time for fellowship, viewing and visitation are key elements of this type of service. Musical selections, musicians and casketbearers are all variable aspects for this type of service.
Because we are a locally-owned firm, we know the community well enough to understand the importance of quality of service and costs. We want the people we deal with to be comfortable with their decision.
A casket service includes the following services:
* Professional services of funeral director and staff.
* Embalming and other care of the body to allow open casket viewing.
* Visitation and funeral service conducted at Bismarck Funeral Home or in your church or facility.
* Removal from place of death.
* Hearse and car for clergy provided at funeral.
* Filing of permits and documentation.
* All transportation within a 100-mile radius of Bismarck.
* Casket selection from one of the four casket categories.
* Folders, register book, and acknowledgement cards.
There are some outside charges that a family usually incurs related to the funeral service. These include certified copies of the death certificate, obituary notice, clergy honorarium, musician fees, flowers, cemetery expenses and vault. These costs are usually taken care of at the time of need.